Specific topics will include:
- Regulatory emission limits and impacts on your power plant
- What are ultra-high performing SCR Systems?
- Catalyst configuration options to improve SCR performance
- Where to make system improvements – Getting the most for your money
- Meeting multi-pollutant emissions requirements with a single catalyst layer
- Understanding the key to NH3/NOx distribution sensitivities
- Flow variability at AIG
- Turbine and Duct Burner NOx variability
- NH3 variability
- Case Studies on Solutions to High Performance Issues
Register today to secure your spot in this free webinar!
- Plant O&M
- Corporate Planning and Engineering
- Plant Managers
- Asset Managers
- EPC and A&E Companies
- HRSG & Gas Turbine OEMs
Brian has 19 years of experience designing and managing SCR catalyst for its customers in combustion turbine, refining, petrochemical and specialty markets world-wide. Brian has been involved in numerous product technology and process improvements at CORMETECH. Prior to joining CORMETECH, Brian previously spent 10 years in the petroleum refining industry managing various aspects of environmental compliance and permitting and 3 years in precious metals refining. Brian earned a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Rutgers University.