An integral part of an SCR system is its ammonia storage and supply system. CORMETECH has designed and built ammonia systems using Anhydrous Ammonia, Aqueous Ammonia or Urea since 1984 in support of the environmental controls on its parent company STEAG's plants in Germany. In North America, we have provided our turnkey ammonia services since 1997.
CORMETECH can support you through a complete ammonia system installation. Our service includes:
- Storage and supply systems
- Barge, rail and trucking unloading and transfer stations
- Storage tanks and forwarding pump skids
- Ammonia injection grids
- Instrument air systems and static mixers
- Detailed process engineering and conceptual designs
- Component design and selection
- Manufacturing and procurement
- On-site construction, supervision and management
- Ammonia and reagent consumption analysis
- Year-round availability upgrading
For existing ammonia systems, CORMETECH recommends yearly inspections, as well as annual performance assessments.