The CORMETECH DUST BUSTER® catalyst consists of optimized channel geometries that facilitate the flow of ash-laden flue gas through catalytic surfaces with high DeNOx activity. This innovative honeycomb catalyst was designed with high dust coal-fired applications that experience high plugging in mind.
DUST BUSTER has all the product reliability, performance and catalyst life cycle benefits that come from utilizing a 100% catalyst material structure, with the added benefits of uniform, large hydraulic diameter rectangular openings with optimum aspect ratios which prevent dust build up and catalyst pluggage inside the reactor.
- Ultra-low plugging potential
- 11mm hydraulic pitch
- Low aspect ratio (2:1) rectangular cells
- Uniform cell geometry
- Enhanced performance to boost potential
- Entire wall is catalytic material
- Ability to be Regenerated - No iron that will increase SO2 oxidation
- Chemical and physical properties enhancements
- Can have Hg Oxidation formulation