DustBuster™ is improving coal power generation performance and operating cost with these unique features:
- Ultra-high plugging and erosion resistant catalyst
- Larger hydraulic pitch delivers significantly higher surface area per open area vs. plate
- Rectangular cells with low aspect ratio improve ash flow
- Extremely low SO2 oxidation capability
- Uniform cell geometry with 100% catalyst material structure
- No plate corrosion and catalyst delamination
- Extends catalyst lifecycle / environmentally friendly – 100% regenerable or recyclable
- Designed for optimal long-term regeneration – eliminates iron that will increase SO2 oxidation
- Made in the USA
In this informative webinar, Scott Daugherty will discuss CORMETECH’s DustBuster™ high dust SCR catalyst technology.
Topics presented will include:
- The effects of fly ash on SCR catalyst and systems
- Effective high dust coal application design strategies – How to bust the dust?
- SCR operational strategies in high dust environments including Hybrid and PowerCore configurations
- Experimental and Commercial Application Field data case study results evaluating DustBuster™ and Plate catalyst pluggage and erosion performance
- Benefits of DustBuster™ regeneration and TiO2 recycling
Attendees are encouraged to ask questions which will be covered during the Q&A session of the webinar.
Mr. Daugherty has been with CORMETECH for 15 years and has responsibility for worldwide sales, marketing and business development of the SCR catalyst and services businesses. Scott manages coal, natural gas and specialty catalyst sales teams, 5 CORMETECH licensees in China and a worldwide distributor and rep organization. Scott is accountable for CORMETECH’s global sales growth strategy.