Today’s power & industrial markets are rapidly changing, requiring energy assets to respond to transitioning market conditions efficiently while maximizing their environmental performance. CORMETECH, a leading supplier of SCR catalysts is enabling this Clean Energy transition with innovations and advancements in catalyst technologies that allow solid fuel fired energy plants to compete more cost-effectively while achieving their overall emissions objectives.
In this informative webinar CORMETECH’s Liz Govey, Senior Manager (Natural Gas) & Scott Rutherford, Senior Manager (Coal) will discuss advancements, field results and case examples at commercially operating energy facilities facing a variety of regulatory, fuel and performance considerations. Topics covered will include:
- Advancements in SCR Catalyst for Natural Gas Power Plants
- ELITE™ – Low Pressure Loss for Increased Generation
- METEOR™ – NOx, CO, and VOC Multi-Function Control SCR Catalyst
- Optimized SCR Catalyst Designs for Coal Based Power Plants
- DustBuster™ – Advanced Ash Plugging Resistance
- Lowest Total SCR Lifecycle Costs with Regeneration and Recycle
- Low Load Operations
- Application Specific Catalyst for Industrial Facilities
- Waste to Energy
- Ethylene Cracking
- Advanced Substrates
- Maintenance Services for Asset Optimization
- SCR Performance Testing
- Catalyst Management Planning
- SCR Cleaning
- Ammonia Grid Tuning
CORMETECH is the world’s leading SCR catalyst manufacturer, regenerator and full lifecycle SCR and emissions control system company.
Elizabeth Mancini Govey has over 20 years of experience designing and managing SCR catalyst applications for combustion turbine, petrochemical, refinery and specialty chemical applications. Prior to joining CORMETECH she worked in product development and the design and installation of new manufacturing lines. Elizabeth earned her B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Clemson University and her MBA from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.Scott started his career as a utility boiler field service engineer before joining CORMETECH over 20 years ago. As part of the Business Development team he currently focuses on catalyst solutions for stationary SCR applications in Europe and Asia.
Scott is a graduate of Maine Maritime Academy with a BS degree in Marine Engineering.